Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
These Tory Burch sandals have been around for eons, but I kind of like the new designs with a bit of a multicolored, patterned base. The pictured version is “seashell multi” and has shades of gold, white, beige, mauve… lovely. I’ve never owned a pair of these, but this may be the one that gets me to bite the bullet.
Readers, what are your favorite sandals this year? Some of my other favorites are below.
The pictured shoes are $186 (on sale from $248) at Zappos, where they have a TON of similar styles from Tory Burch; you can also find them at Nordstrom, Amazon, and ToryBurch.com. (Oooh, and I’m kind of in love with these ring sandals — and the entire “Lee Radziwell collection.“)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of my other favorite sandals are in the widget below (click the items for more details). These Crocs sandals are actually crazy comfortable (like walking around an amusement park with my kids all day comfortable), and I have multiples of these Birks. These Reefs has always been my preferred flip-flop (arch support!); for sportier sandals I feel like readers have sung the praises of Teva and Chacos. (Interesting: This Born sandal is highly rated at both Nordstrom and Zappos but I’m not sure I’m into it. Hmmn.)
Workwear sales of note for 1.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off full-price styles