- The Washington Post observed that the “going out top” is making a comeback.
- The New York Times explored the challenges of dressing for work when you’re nonbinary.
- The Wall Street Journal explained how to like your job more in 2023.
- The Cut listed 10 “impressive” questions to ask in a job interview.
- PBS NewsHour shared how to look for the signs you’re being “quiet fired.”
- WIRED looked into whether Dry January really makes you healthier.
- TIME detailed the daily habits of 18 happiness experts.
- The New York Times talked to experts about the benefits of the Mediterranean diet.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Greener Pastures, with “Dating Profiles of Shakespeare’s Most Eligible Bachelors.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including reader-favorite pregnancy books and how to set a family budget.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.