- A Fashionista writer wrote about trying “facial balancing,” a mix of Botox and filler, before her wedding.
- CNN shared an op-ed piece that declared Martha Stewart’s appearance on Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Issue to be “progress, in a limited way.”
- The Wall Street Journal featured High Sport’s cropped knit pants, which it nominates for the “women’s work-pants hall of fame.” They’ll cost you, though — they’re $860.
- The Wall Street Journal also explained why employers are doing hot-desking wrong.
- Bloomberg noted that men and women with MBAs “see a bump up in salary right after receiving their degrees. But gender gaps in salary and promotion soon set in and widen within a few years of graduation, especially for women of color.”
- NPR detailed how the abundance of empty office space across the U.S. could further harm the economy.
- A Fortune op-ed declared that flexible work is feminist.
- The Washington Post recommended nine less-crowded summer vacation destinations.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “A Ruthlessly Calming Meditation to Annihilate Your Stress.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We took a look back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including sharing the load with your partner and the best sippy cups.
- We shared tips to plan weekly adventures with your family.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!
Leave a Reply