As I mentioned in our Green Monday roundup for 2016, there are some major Zappos clearance sales happening right now. I am always surprised when I see sales at Zappos, if part because I think they usually just move sale/clearance items to their sister site, 6pm.com. But Zappos is way better to buy from than 6pm — faster shipping, better returns policy, and free returns to boot. Some good sales I’m seeing today:
- Rag & Bone Margot boot – was $495, now $297
- Charlotte Olympia — I always think of her kitty flats (the pictured ones are down to $347 from $695), but she has a lot of other party-type heels on sale as well (these are awesome!)
- Salvatore Ferragamo – a reader favorite! I’m seeing sales on Vara (pictured, down to $385 from $550), Varina, Pola, Carla, Sissi, Mimi – tons of great styles and a lot of great colors that aren’t basic. These feel more party to me, but I am now obsessed with these low blue velvet heels. (OOOH – lots of Ferragamo bags on sale as well, including easy-gift-idea card cases down to $135-$175, and some serious deals on handbags (like this gorgeous tan bag down to $1400 from $1900).
- Stuart Weitzman – another reader favorite! Lots of new classics on sale, like this simple sandal or this OTK flat boot. Pictured: these super high heels are not for the amateur heel wearer, but if the height doesn’t scare you they’re very highly rated and down to $276 from $395 in adobe and black, with TONS of sizes left from 4-11 in all widths.
- Rockport booties: now $110 (down from $160), tons of sizes and widths available in black leather and black suede
- Sarah Jessica Parker – tons of great styles, including these T-straps (pictured), now $250 down from $355. Lots of colors on sale in this simple 70mm pump, a nice gray snake print Mary Jane, and this pointed toe ballet flat is also nice.
- Repetto – I mostly think of them for their flats, which aren’t on sale, but these simple pink Mary Jane heels look great and are down to $315 from $450. These pointy toe oxfords are also kind of nice.
- Sam Edelman – Nothin’ fancy here, but these boots that everyone loves are on sale — $99 down from $150 in several colors, including black and saddle. Nice.
I haven’t processed all the bags on sale, or even which major brands to look for, but some quick picks with good sales I’m seeing:
- Liebeskind Yokohama B, down to $349 from $498 – love the texture. I’m also probably going to get this inner pouch for $30.
- Kendall + Kylie tote, down to $315 from $450 – lots of K+K stuff if you’re into that.
- Cole Haan Double Zip Work Tote, down to $244 from $350
- Marc Jacobs Madison Tote, down to $476 from $595
Looks like there are lots of Tumi, Vivienne Westwood, and pieces on sale, as well.