Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Lifehacker shares readers’ top five sites for buying eyeglasses. (Kat has also shared her tips on shopping for glasses online.)
- Alyssa of Runway Chef shares the lighter, summer-friendly beauty products she starts using when hot weather arrives. Do you make your own switches?
- Who What Wear offers 14 ideas for interview outfits. Their picks tend more toward the business casual side, so you also might want to check out our Guide to Basic Women’s Suiting for more interview-wear tips.
- BuzzFeed Style introduces you to 18 body-positive style bloggers.
- The WSJ advises you how to avoid buying something you’ll regret. One hint: beware “sale brain.” Do you have any wish-I-hadn’t-bought-it stories to share?
- More useful info from Lifehacker: their list of the must-have iPhone apps. Check out their other recommendations (Mac, Android, and more) in the Lifehacker Pack series.
- Business Insider reveals the differences between the wealthy and the not-so-wealthy regarding views on money (and making more of it).
- NPR’s blog “The Salt” takes a look at the relationship between food and mood (pumpkin seeds, anyone?). Corporette guest poster Ruth More talked about stress eating in a 2011 post and offered tips to break the habit.