The 2020 Nordstrom Winter Sale has a ton of great stuff for work in it — lots of lucky sizes, though, so definitely sort by that first. Some nice specific dresses, and then a few general notes…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- Specific workwear brands of note: There’s lots to love in the sale from Hugo Boss (so many pieces 60% off!!), Halogen, Theory, Nic & Zoe (particularly these reader favorite pants), Rebecca Taylor, Equipment, Judith & Charles, Club Monaco, and French Connection. Lots of cute dresses for work and play from Eliza J and Ted Baker.
- As far as accessories go: There’s a nice selection of AGL sale items, as well as Marc Fisher LTD, Kate Spade, Sam Edelman, and Tory Burch — there are also a ton of card cases on sale for some reason!
- Big savings on Barefoot Dreams!
- Jeans from Paige, AG, NYDJ, and more
- Lingerie deals: Don’t miss the sales on Hanky Panky, Natori, Free People bralettes, Chantelle, and Wacoal (also, this mini slip is only $23 and lovely).
- Reader favorites (not pictured): this sweater jacket, these pants, these pants, these heels
OK, a few more picks from the sale…