September 2021 Update: We’ll let you know more details about the 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as soon as we do! In the meantime, keep an eye out for their big sale around Thanksgiving. (Unfamiliar with the NAS? Check out this page for more info on why it’s the best sale of the year.) Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the major workwear sales, or check out our roundup of the latest sales on workwear!
The below content is about the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
I got to catch up with some good friends from law school last night (hooray for Zoom chats with old friends!), and one of my friends was talking about how she’s buying a ton of candles lately — more than usual since she’s burning them all the time, not just during the weekends. I love it!
My favorite candles are Diptyque — and I’m not someone who regularly burns candles; I actually just like the way they smell in a room without even being burned. (It’s like the mildest potpourri!) My gateway drug was Baies, but I’ve also bought Vetiver and Feu de Bois. This travel collection is exclusive to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for $55; they’ve actually got a ton of nice candles in the sale.
Which are your favorite candles for working from home, ladies? Do you burn candles often, sometimes or not at all? Do you prefer scented or unscented candles?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125