Sept. 2020 Update: Alas, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has ended; keep an eye on this page if you’re looking for info about the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But you can still shop thousands of markdowns at the big Nordstrom clearance sale happening now. Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the major workwear sales!
The below content is about the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
I got to catch up with some good friends from law school last night (hooray for Zoom chats with old friends!), and one of my friends was talking about how she’s buying a ton of candles lately — more than usual since she’s burning them all the time, not just during the weekends. I love it!
My favorite candles are Diptyque — and I’m not someone who regularly burns candles; I actually just like the way they smell in a room without even being burned. (It’s like the mildest potpourri!) My gateway drug was Baies, but I’ve also bought Vetiver and Feu de Bois. This travel collection is exclusive to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for $55; they’ve actually got a ton of nice candles in the sale.
Which are your favorite candles for working from home, ladies? Do you burn candles often, sometimes or not at all? Do you prefer scented or unscented candles?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?