Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Summer is just about here, so it’s another chance for me to try to figure out how to wear linen without looking like a hot mess. In my experience, a well-tailored, structured linen blazer is going to show fewer wrinkles than a dress or pants, but if your goal is to still look perfectly pressed at the end of the day, you’re going to be disappointed!
This pink blazer from Rag & Bone is one of my favorites that I’ve seen so far this season. The color is beautiful and the shape is structured, but the fabric gives it a lighter, summery feel. If pink isn’t your thing, it also comes in white.
The blazer is $550 and comes in sizes 00–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.24.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale