Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This navy dress from Marina Rinaldi is such a gorgeous, elevated basic. The kimono sleeves are long
enough that you could wear this without a topper, even in a more formal office, but short enough that it
wouldn’t be a problem to throw a blazer over the top if you wanted to.
I would probably wear this with the matching belt that comes with it, but if you like a boxier look, it’s also fantastic with no belt at all.
The dress is $525 at Marina Rinaldi and comes in sizes 13–33, which are roughly equivalent to sizes
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!