Endless has a number of Cole Haan Air ballet flats marked down, including this brownish “greige” color. I like the lace-up details, as well as the mixture of patent and suede — I’d wear them with neutrals (brown, gray, beige, black, navy) as well as with some of the brighter “pops” of colors we’re seeing this season, such as royal blue or fuschia pants (if I were daring enough to wear them to the office in the first place!).
The shoes were $147.50, but are now marked to $97.85. Cole Haan Air Tali Ballet Flat
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…