Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Balmain’s blazers are a signature item for a reason. Every detail of this blazer is just perfect. The peak lapels and slightly padded shoulders are powerful-looking, but not too severe. With an unlimited budget, I’d be tempted to grab one of these in every color, but the dark green is really speaking to me. (It’s still a little out of my budget, but a girl can dream.)
The blazer is $2,695 at Net-a-Porter and comes in French sizes 32–46.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: