Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Balmain’s blazers are a signature item for a reason. Every detail of this blazer is just perfect. The peak lapels and slightly padded shoulders are powerful-looking, but not too severe. With an unlimited budget, I’d be tempted to grab one of these in every color, but the dark green is really speaking to me. (It’s still a little out of my budget, but a girl can dream.)
The blazer is $2,695 at Net-a-Porter and comes in French sizes 32–46.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!