This forest green, eyelash-trimmed blouse is just a little bit extra without going too far over the top. I particularly like the chevron stripes — they add some visual interest and are pointed in the right directions for a very flattering look.
For a boxy top like this one, you’re going to want to balance the proportions by wearing a slimmer-fitting bottom. For this, I would do a skinny black or navy pant with some pointy shoes, or a pencil skirt in a neutral color.
The top is $325 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. Some sizes are selling out, but you can also find it at RebeccaTaylor.com for the same price (and in an additional color). Eyelash Stripe Blouse
This chevron top from Design History, a more affordable option, is $88 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants