I was updating our post on cross stitch for stress relief when I fell in love with half of the products — I’m going to have to really limit myself to just one or two things on my Christmas list. (I’m kind of between this kit or this kit for a bookcase styling project I’m working on, but we shall see.)
I’ve never embroidered before, so I think I need to start with a kit, but this book looks awesome if you’re the kind of person who only needs a book to make an embroidery project come to life.
You can see some of the finished projects at this Instagram tag — they seem really smart and witty and cute.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Here are some easy kits and books to get you started on cross stitch for stress relief…
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves