Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Florals for fall? TRULY groundbreaking. (Take that, Miranda Priestly.) This floral-printed shirtdress from Reiss is fresh and feminine, but the belt and cuffs give it a little bit of structure and make it great for work.
To bring it into winter, I’m going to make an old-school recommendation: a full-length slip. It adds an extra layer of warmth and helps avoid static cling. My favorite is this one from Jockey.
The dress is $375 at Reiss and comes in regular sizes 0–12 and petite sizes 0–10.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off