Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In my seemingly endless quest for perfect work tops, I have a few conditions: 1) long sleeves, with a strong preference for bracelet-length, because otherwise I end up getting them in wet ink and highlighter as I’m marking up documents; 2) a print that’s interesting, but not distracting; 3) colors that coordinate with at least 50% of the blazers/sweaters in my closet; and 4) fabric that is machine-washable and not prone to wrinkles.
This flowered top from Ann Taylor fits my admittedly lengthy list of criteria! I usually wait for sales at Ann Taylor, but I’m seriously considering snapping it up before it disappears in my size.
The top is $69.50 and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125