Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In my seemingly endless quest for perfect work tops, I have a few conditions: 1) long sleeves, with a strong preference for bracelet-length, because otherwise I end up getting them in wet ink and highlighter as I’m marking up documents; 2) a print that’s interesting, but not distracting; 3) colors that coordinate with at least 50% of the blazers/sweaters in my closet; and 4) fabric that is machine-washable and not prone to wrinkles.
This flowered top from Ann Taylor fits my admittedly lengthy list of criteria! I usually wait for sales at Ann Taylor, but I’m seriously considering snapping it up before it disappears in my size.
The top is $69.50 and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.18.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else