Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This flowered, collarless blouse from J.Crew Factory would be a great option for the office or working from home. The fabric has a nice drape, and the “utility green” color would look great with just about any neutral.
For the office, I would pair this with black ankle pants and a camel sweater blazer. For home, I’d leave it untucked with my favorite pull-on skinny jeans.
The top is $39.50 and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in a black floral print.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off