Is anyone else getting on board with the flare-leg pant trend? I’m rarely an early adopter when it comes to these things, but these trousers look so much more flattering than the low-rise flares of my youth that I may have to hop on this.
Be aware that when wearing pants like these, you’re going to want to pay very careful attention to hem length. Too long, and your shoes will completely disappear, too short, and you lose the leg-lengthening effect that comes with the flares. Kat put together a great set of photos here, and I agree with her assessment — you should just be able to see the toe of your shoe and roughly an inch of the heel. When you go to the tailor, make sure you bring the shoes that you want to wear with the pants, so you can get it just right.
These pants are $275 and come in sizes 0–12. They’re also available in pacific blue. Isabella Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants