Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Even if your office hasn’t received the memo that the world is heading in a more casual direction, I think midi skirts are slowly making their way into the realm of acceptability for more formal offices. Obviously, it’s not going to work if you’re in a room of people in full suits, but if the men are wearing sport coats and ties and the other women are wearing dresses and non-matching blazers, I think you’d be safe with a midi skirt and a classic-looking blazer.
I love this leopard-print skirt from Mango, but I particularly love the way they’ve styled it here with the belted blazer, for a more formal look.
The skirt is $79.99 and comes in sizes XXS–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)