Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This pick from Boden — the Martha Skirt — looks like a fabulous skirt, particularly in this Riviera Blue color (one of four prints available). It’s made from 98% cotton and 2% elastane, it’s lined, and it comes in petite (2–10), regular (2–16), and long (4–18) sizes. It has great reviews, as do the matching dress and top, which are called, funnily enough, the Martha Dress and Martha Top. The skirt is $77–$110, depending on color. Martha Skirt
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected].
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.5.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off outdoor gifts; extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – $35 select dresses; 60% off party picks
- Express – 30-50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – 33% off everything
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- I drank too much at family Thanksgiving and need to work out my redemption tour for Christmas
- What did everyone buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?I’m wondering what kind of paid work to do in retirement…
- Share your secrets with me if you’ve gotten a fully remote job recently…
- I divorced my husband for reasons other than abuse/infidelity – how long until my kids stop hating me?