Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This crepe dress from Cinq à Sept is a total dream. It’s fully lined, the tailoring is impeccable, and the front twist is super flattering.
I would wear this to the office on a day when I had something fun to attend after work. (A dress this pretty needs to multitask!)
The dress is $395 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 00–14.
& Other Stories has a more affordable option in both beige and blue that’s on sale for $69.99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off