Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The double-breasted Veronica Beard blazer has been a cool-girl staple for years, but this red stretch crepe fabric is one of my favorites. Wear it with trousers for an easy office outfit or toss it on as outerwear when the weather warms up a bit.
Pro tip: If you love this style, but Veronica Beard prices aren’t in your budget at the moment, the Banana Republic Captain’s Blazer is a great duplicate at a fraction of the price.
The Veronica Beard blazer is $798 at Net-a-Porter and comes in sizes 0–14.
Lafayette 148 New York has a plus-size option (1X–3X) that’s majorly discounted; it’s available in “date” and “tile blue” for $759, marked down from $1,898.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.31.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)!