One job hazard of writing for a fashion and lifestyle blog is that I’m constantly accosting friends and colleagues and demanding to know where they purchased whatever dress, blazer, or skirt they’re wearing that day. I hope they find it flattering and not intrusive, because it’s just RESEARCH, people!
I was disappointed today when I jogged down the hall to shout-ask a coworker where she’d purchased her pink tweed blazer, only to find out that it was several seasons old.
Fortunately, this one from Ann Taylor looks like a pretty good duplicate. A jacket like this is going to really pop on videoconference and would be great for any speeches or other speaking engagements where you want your square on Zoom to stand out.
The blazer is $169 (but be on the lookout for frequent sales) and is available in sizes 00–18.
Eloquii has a plus-size option in a brighter pink; it’s $99.95, but you can get 40% off today with code MAJOR, which brings it down to $59.97.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.