I recently saw a great deal for a yoga mat and thought, say, I haven’t bought one of those in approximately 20 years, so maybe it’s time to upgrade. There were a ton of cute colors and prints, so after careful review (and far too much wasted time on a Sunday morning) I picked out this pretty dark blue medallion print.
I just used it for the first time this past weekend doing yoga with some friends and was pleased — it’s so, so pretty, and probably double the padding of my older yoga mats (it’s 6mm thick). There was a bit of a “new yoga mat” smell, but perhaps it’s a sign from the universe that it’s a good time to give all of my yoga mats a wash.
Random Q for the group: Does anyone keep a yoga mat in the office to do some quick workouts in your office, such as via DownDog or another streaming workout app? If you often take your yoga mat to class with you, do you have a favorite bag for your yoga mat? Do tell…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping