Aug. 2022 Update: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has ended for the year, but stay tuned for the next big sale. Unfamiliar with the NAS? Check out this page for more info on why it’s the best sale of the year.) Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the major workwear sales, or check out our roundup of the latest sales on workwear!
The below content is about the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Early Access to The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale just started for cardholders! If you’re unfamiliar with the sale, do check out our guide — the 411 is that fall merchandise is being marked down early, for a limited time; prices will go back up after the sale ends.
I did some early picks from the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale earlier today, but this is a fuller view of what’s good in the sale. The big news is that there’s a TON of great dresses for work under $100 in the NAS19 — as well as some other really splurge-worthy blazers, dresses, and suits.
Readers, what are you liking in the sale this year? Are you excited for anything in particular?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some early notes on what to look for:
- Beauty Deals that May Sell Out Fast: Sunday Riley, ghd, LANCER, Paula’s Choice, Living Proof, NARS, Dior, Charlotte Tilbury,
- Dresses for work — an awesome selection from brands like Eliza J, Tahari, Harper Rose, Chelsea28,
- Great, affordable work looks from brands like Halogen, 1.State, Sam Edelman, Eliza J, Tahari,
- Splurge-worthy looks for work from Boss, Theory, Eileen Fisher, Ted Baker
- Weekend looks – great savings from big denim brands like AG, Paige, Wit & Wisdom, Articles of Society, Kut from the Kloth, and NYDJ, as well as great deals on Madewell, Free People, Caslon,
- Workout duds – Zella! Sweaty Betty, Alo,
- Lingerie – Natori, Wacoal, Chantelle, True & Co., Hanky Panky, Commando, and Spanx, (plus reader favorite brad for pantyhose and tights)
- Great deals on accessories for work and beyond from Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, Monica Vinader,
Stuff NOT Part of the NAS 2019 That You May Want to Consider Anyway
Nordstrom is renowned for its free shipping and great return policy — so even though these brands aren’t a big part of the sale, you may want to consider taking a look anyway if you’re placing an order…
- Reader Favorites: these “magic” pants, these washable pants, these comfortable block heels, these comfortable pumps, this cozy dress, these comfortable pumps starting at $59
- Social Media Brands: Not a huge part of the sale, but these are brands that are relatively new to Nordstrom and hard to find elsewhere that you may want to think about adding to your cart to take advantage of free shipping and free returns: Reiss (UK brand for suiting), Bombas (socks), Thinx (period undies), True & Co. (bras), Lively (bras), Girlfriend Collective (workout duds), Outdoor Voices (workout duds), Dagne Dover (bags), Youth to the People (skincare), Tommy John (undies), Richer Poorer (lounge & sleepwear), Birdies (slippers) — Sloggi (wireless bras) is also a new brand to me that I bought in my first order today.
Reader Favorites from Previous Nordstrom Anniversary Sales
Dresses for Work Under $100
Inventory Update: Note that anything with a tiny superscript 1¹ has limited inventory as of July 22 — we’ll leave links live in case more inventory comes back, but if your size is there you should buy it now!
Splurges for Work in the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Women’s Suits in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019
There are actually a ton of great suits in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale — but it takes a bit of hunting because the product pages aren’t linked and the suiting separates aren’t even pictured together. The emerald suit (middle in the picture) is so fabulous I may just have to make it next week’s Suit of the Week.
Suits not pictured:
- gray suit in plus sizes
- glen plaid plus-size suiting $49-$89 (blazer, pants)
- plaid double-breasted blazer + pants
Readers, what are you finding in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019? Have you found any other great outfits or dresses for work under $100?