Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Sweater blazers have been the real MVPs of remote work for the last year. They look professional on a videoconference but are just as comfortable as your coziest cardigan.
This blue heather color is perfect for spring. I would pair it with a navy sheath for the office or with a solid tee and some leggings for working from home.
The blazer is $109.99, marked down from $149, at Talbots. It’s available in misses sizes XS–XL, petite sizes P–XL, plus sizes X–3X, and plus petite sizes X–3X. It also comes in blush pink, fawn, and olive.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: some of our other favorite sweater jackets include these favorites…
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off