Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This new-to-me brand, Pari Passu, has a truly brilliant method of sizing. They have their own number sizing system, with the equivalents of your typical sizes 14–24, and letter sizing, which corresponds to body shape (B for Curvy, C for Straight, and D for Hourglass).
So, if you’re a size 16 with hips and thighs that measure larger than your bust, you’d be a size 3B. A total godsend, especially for plus-sized items, which tend to vary widely in their size charts.
This dress is $248 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 2–7 (roughly equivalent to sizes 14–24).
Standards & Practices has a more affordable option; this shirtdress is available in 1X–3X in three colors for $59.99–$88. This navy shirtdress at J.Crew is on sale for $74.50 and comes in sizes 00–24.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)