|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- The Intern With the $9,000 Handbag (a Corporette classic!)
- What to Do When Your Client Hits On You
- The Corporette Review of Silver Linings Insoles (designed to make your shoes less stinky/sweaty)
- Tales from the Wallet: Negotiating a Great Salary
Two years ago…
- We ran a poll on collared shirts and blazers: do the collars go out or in?
- We offered some advice on how to rock a white blazer (without looking like you work in a a laboratory)
Three years ago…
- Tool of the Trade: Leechblock
- Awww, cute: we offer some thoughts on the sample sale sites, as they existed back in the dark days of 2008. (We’re sure they took our advice to kill the music and other things that hurt the “I’m working, really” experience.) (Also: We’ve recently updated our ongoing list of sample sale/flash sale/group buying sites, so check ’em out!)
- We pointed readers to one of Sarah Haskins’s first videos, introducing us to the “I Have a Masters But Then I Got Married” demographic (find it HERE as of 6/15/11).