Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate
I love a crisp crease, and if it can be paired with the ease of a pull-on pant, I’m sold. These cropped pants from Vince look like they’d be perfect if you want to feel pulled together while working from home, and will transition beautifully to the office for in-person days.
The pants are $195, marked down from $325, at Nordstrom and come in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.26.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – 30% off select beauty
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 60% off markdowns: sweaters, outerwear & boots (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 20% off extra off sale
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; up to 50% off sale