Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The high-end boots all have a super exaggerated lug sole (e.g., Prada, Giudi) which, after looking through a lot of the options, I kind of like because it differentiates them from the comfort-boot lug sole. (Although I also really like these boots from Fly London. Ooh or these.)
The pictured boots here are from Marc Fisher LTD, which is a brand that I think reliably delivers a good mix of comfort, trend, quality, and affordability. True to form these boots (in four colors — the light brown is also lovely) are $219. If you want a slightly rougher look these Marc Fisher LTD boots are very similar but with more rubber lining the shoe.
Looking for an affordable and practical way to get in on the trend? These $65 rainboots have a ton of great ratings.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase