Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The high-end boots all have a super exaggerated lug sole (e.g., Prada, Giudi) which, after looking through a lot of the options, I kind of like because it differentiates them from the comfort-boot lug sole. (Although I also really like these boots from Fly London. Ooh or these.)
The pictured boots here are from Marc Fisher LTD, which is a brand that I think reliably delivers a good mix of comfort, trend, quality, and affordability. True to form these boots (in four colors — the light brown is also lovely) are $219. If you want a slightly rougher look these Marc Fisher LTD boots are very similar but with more rubber lining the shoe.
Looking for an affordable and practical way to get in on the trend? These $65 rainboots have a ton of great ratings.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else