Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I recently bought a pair of pants in this cropped kick flare cut, and I was shocked at how good they looked on my shorter-than-average legs. If you haven’t tried these before, make sure you’re getting a pair that hits right at your ankle for the most flattering fit.
I really like this pair because they’re made from a slightly stretchy (and forgiving) ponte material and have a pull-on waistband. For a top, I’d probably pick a printed blouse that I could tuck in and layer with a blazer or cardigan.
The pants are $110 and available in sizes XS–L. Roxana Crop Kick Flare Ponte Pants
Anthropologie has a plus-size option (available in two plaids and houndstooth) in sizes 16W–26W. The pants are on sale for $79 and also come in straight sizes and petite sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59