I recently bought a pair of pants in this cropped kick flare cut, and I was shocked at how good they looked on my shorter-than-average legs. If you haven’t tried these before, make sure you’re getting a pair that hits right at your ankle for the most flattering fit.
I really like this pair because they’re made from a slightly stretchy (and forgiving) ponte material and have a pull-on waistband. For a top, I’d probably pick a printed blouse that I could tuck in and layer with a blazer or cardigan.
The pants are $110 and available in sizes XS–L. Roxana Crop Kick Flare Ponte Pants
Anthropologie has a plus-size option (available in two plaids and houndstooth) in sizes 16W–26W. The pants are on sale for $79 and also come in straight sizes and petite sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.