Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Now that we’re moving into the holiday season, we’re seeing festive blazers coming out, and as always, I’m especially a fan of velvet blazers for work holiday parties when you don’t quite know what to wear and it’s not full-on cocktail attire.
This pretty blue blazer from Self-Portrait looks great, and I like that it’s a skimming fit — not overly fitted but not oversized, either. I also like the inner chest pockets. It’s $545 at Neiman Marcus. Single-Breasted Velvet Tailored Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase
Check out some of our latest posts!