Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I spend a not-insignificant amount of time each week scrolling through women’s workwear, and I think it’s fair to say that I’m hard to impress. Despite that, this Alice + Olivia blazer made me say “oooooooh” as soon as I clicked it open.
The cut of the blazer is beautiful and the neon green binding is just plain fun. I would probably advise wearing a shirt underneath it, unless your workplace has seriously relaxed its dress code in the last few years.
The blazer is $550 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–12.
A more affordable option — accented with red rather than green — is from Court & Rowe; it’s $169 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.8.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: