Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I spend a not-insignificant amount of time each week scrolling through women’s workwear, and I think it’s fair to say that I’m hard to impress. Despite that, this Alice + Olivia blazer made me say “oooooooh” as soon as I clicked it open.
The cut of the blazer is beautiful and the neon green binding is just plain fun. I would probably advise wearing a shirt underneath it, unless your workplace has seriously relaxed its dress code in the last few years.
The blazer is $550 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–12.
A more affordable option — accented with red rather than green — is from Court & Rowe; it’s $169 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale! Cardmembers earn 3X the points through 9/24!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!