Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress is preppy perfection. I love a crisp navy-and-white stripe, and I love it even more with a popped collar.
Paired with a navy blazer and some simple accessories, this Polo Ralph Lauren dress just screams summer Friday to me. (Yes, I know we’re months away from summer Fridays, but a girl can dream!)
For something more affordable, try this Ann Taylor shirtdress; it’s $149 and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. Also, this black-and-white striped shirtdress from Banana Republic is $130 and comes in regular, petite, and tall sizes up to XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)