For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
We’ve seen a ton of pastel suits before, and since the Pantone Color of the Year is “Very Peri“, I suspect we’ll be seeing even more.
I love the cut of this suit — the long, flowy trousers, the classic blazer. I do feel like it’s a look that lends itself to styling with a pointed toe, but maybe that’s just me. (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Sandals + suit = nails on chalkboard for me.)
I think it looks great with the white but would also be amazing with a dark navy or dark purple, with perhaps a pop of kelly green or red somewhere — I think you could also go for a more muted vibe with tans and beiges, or for the monotone vibe with similar shades of purple.
The suit is available in sizes 0-14 at Bloomingdales; pieces are $298-$545.
Hunting for something similar? Ann Taylor has a number of lavender pieces right now… I can’t find anything similar that isn’t down to lucky plus sizes, though; if you know of one please give it a shout out in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)