Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
One of the things I’ve been dreading most about a full-time return to in-office work is the dry cleaning bills. In order to increase the number of wears I can get out of a blazer before it needs dry cleaning, I try to avoid wearing sleeveless tops or dresses under blazers and stick to items with sleeves.
This short-sleeved A-line dress from Club Monaco would look great with a white tweed jacket for a classic black-and-white look, or a brightly colored linen blazer for spring.
The dress is $249 at Club Monaco and comes in sizes 00P–14.
P.S. Happy Ramadan to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 08.3.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off “comfy clothes”; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 70% 3+ sale styles; 60% off 1 or 2 sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 50% off select full-price dresses & shoes
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off