One of the things I’ve been dreading most about a full-time return to in-office work is the dry cleaning bills. In order to increase the number of wears I can get out of a blazer before it needs dry cleaning, I try to avoid wearing sleeveless tops or dresses under blazers and stick to items with sleeves.
This short-sleeved A-line dress from Club Monaco would look great with a white tweed jacket for a classic black-and-white look, or a brightly colored linen blazer for spring.
The dress is $249 at Club Monaco and comes in sizes 00P–14.
P.S. Happy Ramadan to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.