Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
One of the things I’ve been dreading most about a full-time return to in-office work is the dry cleaning bills. In order to increase the number of wears I can get out of a blazer before it needs dry cleaning, I try to avoid wearing sleeveless tops or dresses under blazers and stick to items with sleeves.
This short-sleeved A-line dress from Club Monaco would look great with a white tweed jacket for a classic black-and-white look, or a brightly colored linen blazer for spring.
The dress is $249 at Club Monaco and comes in sizes 00P–14.
P.S. Happy Ramadan to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 1.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off full-price styles