Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Up until this year, I tended to veer towards mostly dresses and skirts for my work wardrobe. As with just about every facet of my life, 2020 has upended that trend. Much to the chagrin of some of my more formal colleagues, I don’t see any need to get quite as dressed up when not many people are seeing me from the waist down. It’s been over seven months since I wore pantyhose, and I feel great about it.
These plaid, wide-leg pants are just the sort of thing I’ve been slowly integrating into my wardrobe. I would have them hemmed to wear with a pointy-toed flat and would wear them with black, ivory, or jewel-toned tops.
The pants are $1,195 and available in sizes 14–18. Tartan Trouser
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order