Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
St. John is one of those brands that I always associate with well-heeled ladies of a certain age. Their selections are usually more timeless than trendy and this cerulean blouse is no exception.
I like the look of a blousy bow peeking out from behind a blazer to make a suit look a bit more feminine. I would also love this worn tucked into a pencil skirt or over a pair of slim-fitting pants.
I always like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for bringing some of these higher-end brands down into the realm of reasonableness, pricewise. The blouse is $296, marked down from $495, and available in sizes P–XL. Tie-Neck Stretch-Silk Crêpe de Chine Shell
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.12.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…