Hunting for warm pants for winter walks and other moderate activities? Whether it’s just a walk to the mailbox or something a bit more active, these Heattech leggings are nice and thick. I got them last year and really like them.
They’re just pull-on leggings, but I like that they have back pockets as well. They’re $39.90 at Uniqlo, available in sizes XXS-XXL, in seven colors. “Dark orange” is pictured.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Of course, another great way to handle cold temperatures is with smart base layers, whether they’re silk or synthetic. I’ve always been a fan of silk long johns because they block the wind, but they’re super lightweight and don’t add bulk. (They’re actually my preferred thing for layering under itchy unlined suit pants!)
Readers, do you have any favorite warm leggings, whether for winter walks or more active pursuits like snow shoeing or outdoor runs? (I’ve always just worn things like these fleece leggings, these Hyperwarm leggings or UnderArmour leggings like these — but a lot of those are being clearly marked this year as “base layers,” such as for beneath ski pants, so, um, perhaps I’m wearing them inappropriately…)
Workwear Sales as of 6.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!