Hunting for warm pants for winter walks and other moderate activities? Whether it’s just a walk to the mailbox or something a bit more active, these Heattech leggings are nice and thick. I got them last year and really like them.
They’re just pull-on leggings, but I like that they have back pockets as well. They’re $39.90 at Uniqlo, available in sizes XXS-XXL, in seven colors. “Dark orange” is pictured.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Of course, another great way to handle cold temperatures is with smart base layers, whether they’re silk or synthetic. I’ve always been a fan of silk long johns because they block the wind, but they’re super lightweight and don’t add bulk. (They’re actually my preferred thing for layering under itchy unlined suit pants!)
Readers, do you have any favorite warm leggings, whether for winter walks or more active pursuits like snow shoeing or outdoor runs? (I’ve always just worn things like these fleece leggings, these Hyperwarm leggings or UnderArmour leggings like these — but a lot of those are being clearly marked this year as “base layers,” such as for beneath ski pants, so, um, perhaps I’m wearing them inappropriately…)
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else