The idea behind standing desks and “walking desks” has been around for YEARS at this point — and yet this is the first time I’m actually considering one for myself. My concern has always been that I wouldn’t want it for my full-time desk — and I worried I might fall off a treadmill. Still, I’ve seen so many influencers who seem to adore their folding treadmill (and in small spaces!) that they use while shopping or doing light computer work, and I’m really tempted now.
This folding treadmill from Amazon is one of their best sellers, with 7000+ reviews. I like that it has a non-slip running belt, is compact and foldable (70 lbs), and has handles that you can use or not. It’s marked to under $350 today.
Readers — do you swear by a standing desk or walking desk? What is your setup (and, any tips?)? Do you have this at home or at your office?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns