Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Back in April, when I was young and naïve and hoped that this pandemic thing would be over in a few months, my after-work walks were the only thing keeping me sane. Now that it’s dark and freezing, outdoor walks are a bit trickier, but no less helpful for my own mental health.
This Athleta top is one of my favorites for layering without getting too bulky. I wear this with a tank top, a thin sweatshirt, a light-colored jacket, and clip-on strobe lights that border on obnoxious, but hey, safety first. If you’ve bailed on the outdoor sanity walks since daylight saving time ended, I highly recommend suiting up in layers and reflective gear and giving it another try. It’s been great for me so far.
The top is $69 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XL, petite sizes XS–L, tall sizes S–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X. Uptempo Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)