Back in April, when I was young and naïve and hoped that this pandemic thing would be over in a few months, my after-work walks were the only thing keeping me sane. Now that it’s dark and freezing, outdoor walks are a bit trickier, but no less helpful for my own mental health.
This Athleta top is one of my favorites for layering without getting too bulky. I wear this with a tank top, a thin sweatshirt, a light-colored jacket, and clip-on strobe lights that border on obnoxious, but hey, safety first. If you’ve bailed on the outdoor sanity walks since daylight saving time ended, I highly recommend suiting up in layers and reflective gear and giving it another try. It’s been great for me so far.
The top is $69 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XL, petite sizes XS–L, tall sizes S–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X. Uptempo Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.