This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- Can we please talk about whether you’re using hormone replacement (HRT) for perimenopause or menopause?
- Let’s talk about our favorite rom-com movies…
- What style shoes are you all wearing with midi length/knee length skirts and dresses these days to work in a business casual office?
- How should I go gray? I’m 42.
- Are salon-brand shampoo and conditioner that much better?
- Anyone here NOT end up with the “love of their life” and live to tell the tale?
- What should I bring with me on a six-week business trip?
- If you travel for work, how often can you get away with wearing the same basic suit on the same trip?
- Can you live life “as carefree and joyfully as you did in 2019 before the pandemic”?
- What positive habits have you added to your life?
- Should I marry a man who is older than me by 17 years? (I’m 35, he’s 52.)
- I dream of having a non-desk job…
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Any specific recs for a CBD for sleep?