Zappos is having a big sale, which apparently extends to its Style Room offerings like these Stuart Weitzman pumps. There are limited sizes and colors left depending on how deep the sale is (these “Adobe”-colored pumps have a decent range left), but I’m always up for a sale on Weitzman.
The pictured shoes are 3.5″ high and were $425, but some colors are on sale for as low as $219. (The pictured shoes are $330 — if you’re on the hunt for navy heels, do check out the $254 ones.) If you’d like taller, you can also find the scallop details on these 4″ heels, also on sale. (You can also find a bunch of colors, full price, at Neiman Marcus.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
These are some of our favorite heels as of 2022, but check out our entire Guide to Comfortable Heels!
Workwear sales of note for 12.5.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off outdoor gifts; extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – $35 select dresses; 60% off party picks
- Express – 30-50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – 33% off everything
Gift Ideas for Men: