Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
White sneakers are still going strong for spring, and I’m looking for a fresh pair — Adidas’ Superstar Slip-On Sneakers might be what I’m looking for.
These slip-ons are made from woven elastic bands topped with a classic clamshell toe. Given the elastic bands, I think these sneakers would be especially great if (like me) your feet run a bit wide. The elastic material may also make them easier to clean and keep sparkling white. They’re a smart and stylish alternative to your typical white lace-up sneakers.
Note that commentators mention they run big, so consider sizing half a size down.
The sneakers are $90 and available in sizes 5–11 at Nordstrom. They come in all white or black-and-white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!