Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
If you’re hunting for something pretty for a graduation- or wedding-related event, this floral dress from Chelsea28 looks really cute — and commenters really seem to love it!
A few sample comments from reviews:
- I’m on the curvier side but it was extremely flattering :)
- I felt like a siren in this dress
- Perfect Summer Dress
- I ordered many dresses to try, and this was the winner (by far).
The dress is $79-$99, comes in regular and plus sizes; regular sizes have four color options (although a few are already down to lucky sizes).
I can’t find anything similar at this price point with more than lucky sizes, but I will note that NordstromRack has a ton of really cute Maggy London dresses in a similar vein for around $50.
(Not similar at all, but soooo pretty.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!