This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Lifehacker offers a bunch of tips on choosing jewelry, glasses, hairstyles, etc., according to your face shape and body type.
- Racked talks to Brandee Brown about her Fashion Week experience as a model with natural hair.
- Popular Science profiles a fashion designer who’s part of a team using biotechnology to try to create clothing (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- Above the Law brings you the latest in “sexist fashion police lecture women lawyers” news.
- The New York Times reports on a new study that shows women may be more effective legislators than men.
- Fortune has advice for recently promoted managers who feel out of place in their new roles.
- Cosmopolitan shares the results of their survey on workplace sexual harassment.
- Well+Good rounds up some work-stress relievers that include essential oils, herbs, teas, and aromatherapy.
- For your Laugh of the Week: check out these 50 Shades of Grey reviews from The New Yorker, The Onion (autoplay video), and Man Repeller.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about being a working mom of a kid with special needs and the best clothes for pumping at work.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.