- The New York Times noted that some members of Gen Z are bringing crop tops to the workplace, partially thanks to TikTok.
- The Washington Post published an opinion piece that observed, “It’s hard to look at what’s happening out there in fashion-land without asking: Are we okay?”
- U.S. News & World Report reported on a study that found that quality sleep boosted women’s moods, which then made them more intent on work achievements.
- NPR shared that women leaders are switching jobs at the highest rate in years as they seek more opportunities, flexibility, and commitment to inclusion.
- WIRED reported on a study that found that executives are more than twice as likely to want to get back to the office full time than their employees
- The New York Times spoke to Dr. Marisa Franco, a psychologist who studies friendship, about her new book, Platonic: How the Science of Attachment Can Help You Make — and Keep — Friends [affiliate link].
- CNN noted that Taylor Swift has broken another record by claiming all top 10 spots of the Billboard Hot 100.
- The New York Times wondered why it took so long for HBO to make shows about women.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Reductress, with “How to Protect Yourself Against the Revival of Ballet Flats.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about favorite styles for holiday cards.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.