This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista rounded up the 34 most memorable magazine covers of 2022, featuring celebs like Lizzo, Elliot Page, and Nicole Kidman.
- A The Cut columnist lamented that we “focus our conversations about [reaching midlife] entirely on the physical.”
- The Wall Street Journal gave advice on how to decide whether to quit your job at a volatile employer.
- The Washington Post looked at Gen Z’s vs. other generations’ communication styles at work — including their different use of emojis.
- The New York Times noted that of all the groups still threatened by COVID-19 — including the elderly and the immunocompromised — it’s pregnant women who seem the most unaware of the risks.
- NBC News reported that states with more abortion restrictions have higher maternal and infant mortality.
- Condé Nast Traveler shared that six airlines will be forced to refund $600 million to hundreds of thousands of U.S. passengers who had their flights significantly changed or canceled since the beginning of the pandemic.
- The New York Times listed 2022’s notable internet news trends — from “negroni sbagliato with prosecco in it” to Liz Truss lettuce.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Slackjaw, with “Other Things I Wish Instagram Would Tell Me Aside From How Many People Liked My Photo.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.