Nordstrom currently has a ton of cute card cases right now if you’re on the hunt — this card case on a lanyard caught my eye, though, especially because some colors are part of the 2021 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. (The pictured color is marked down to $17, but the solid colors and other animal prints are full price at $29.) You can see all our picks from the sale here!
I think this could be great to keep in your bag if you often have to show an ID at work — you could also keep business cards in it, frequent rewards cards for lunch/coffee spots near the office. If you’re the person who’s really minimal in which cards you carry in general (license, insurance card, credit card) you could just use it as your wallet in general, too.
Readers, how many cards do you keep in your wallet currently? (Am I the only one who also keeps cash, a few blank checks, a page from my check register, multiple credit cards and store cards? I even keep a few paint swatches in case I’m ever out and about and wonder if stuff will match the few rooms we’ve painted, which I actually have used once or twice…)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!