Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I mentioned it in my Nordstrom sale roundup for workwear yesterday, but it’s really deserving of a post in its own right. It comes in regular and plus sizes, in seven different shades of “nude” — the brand has control top, toeless, sheer to waist, and “toner” hosiery, which apparently is somewhere between control top and sheer to waist.
A package is normally $20, but during the sale they’re marked to $14.90 — you can also get 3 packs for $39, bringing the price-per-package down to $13. Nice. Donna Karan ‘The Nudes’ Control Top Hosiery
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2016 Update: These have been such a hit over the years that they’re now in our Workwear Hall of Fame!
Some of our other favorite pantyhose for work include:
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles