Walmart has some interesting brands right now, including Scoop and C.Wonder. (And, if you haven’t tried Walmart’s house brand Time & Tru, a lot of people think it’s a close dupe for Free People.) C.Wonder had a sort of messy rise and fall (here’s a NYT story with some of the drama), so I’m intrigued to see the brand around in any form at all.
These smoking flats caught my eye, though, and they’re really cute — I like the giraffe ones the best, I think, but they all of the colorways have their charm.
They’re $29.99, available in sizes 6-11. (Am I crazy to think this floral turtleneck is also kind of cute?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off